We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with neurological disorders.
Our novel product pipeline addresses areas of high unmet medical need, with a focus on epilepsy.
Reminder: Xenon’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders will take place on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 11:30 am PT / 2:30 pm ET. See more details here.Read More
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Provides Corporate Update Following its Annual Meeting of Shareholders
June 03, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference
May 31, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
May 11, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update
May 04, 2021
X-TOLE Clinical Trial
Collaboration with Mount Sinai
EPIK Clinical Trial
for Orphan Neurological Indications
Investigator-Led Study in CAE
Partnered with Neurocrine Biosciences
for Post-Operative Pain
Partnered with Flexion Therapeutics
Partnered with Genentech
* A physician-led, Phase 2 proof-of-concept study is ongoing to examine XEN007 as an adjunctive treatment in pediatric patients diagnosed with treatment-resistant childhood absence epilepsy (CAE).