We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with neurological disorders.
Our novel product pipeline addresses areas of high unmet medical need, with a focus on epilepsyRead More
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
April 08, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals to Participate in the Stifel 3rd Annual CNS Day
March 29, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of $115 Million Public Offering and Full Exercise of the Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
March 12, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of $100.0 Million Public Offering
March 09, 2021
for Orphan Neurological Indications
Partnered with Neurocrine Biosciences
for Post-Operative Pain
Partnered with Flexion Therapeutics
Partnered with Genentech
* A physician-led, Phase 2 proof-of-concept study is ongoing to examine XEN007 as an adjunctive treatment in pediatric patients diagnosed with treatment-resistant childhood absence epilepsy (CAE).