We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with neurological disorders.
Our novel product pipeline addresses areas of high unmet medical need, with a focus on epilepsyRead More
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Year-End 2020 Financial Results
February 23, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising New Pre-Clinical Data and Provides Clinical Overview of its XEN1101 Program at ASENT 2021
February 22, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Outlines Key Milestone Opportunities and Planned Leadership Transition in 2021
January 14, 2021
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Provides Updates on Neurology Pipeline Programs at AES2020, the Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
December 07, 2020
for Orphan Neurological Indications
Partnered with Neurocrine Biosciences
for Post-Operative Pain
Partnered with Flexion Therapeutics
Partnered with Genentech
* A physician-led, Phase 2 proof-of-concept study is ongoing to examine XEN007 as an adjunctive treatment in pediatric patients diagnosed with treatment-resistant childhood absence epilepsy (CAE).